Dr. Peter Kleponis, Director of Integrity Counseling Services has been a guest on several television and radio programs, and travels the world educating people on how to win the battle against pornography through his Fighting Porn in Our Culture … and Winning! program.
Below is a partial list of TV and radio programs, podcasts and online articles featuring Dr. Kleponis:
EWTN TV: @HOME WITH JIM & JOY
• 8/27/15: Dr. Peter Kleponis discusses America’s pornography epidemic, and how Catholics can protect themselves and assist those struggling with an addiction to it.
• 5/01/20: Dr.
EWTN TV: EWTN BOOKMARK
• 10/01/18: Bookmark with guest Dr. Peter Kleponis
EWTN TV: WOMEN OF GRACE
• 1/08/13: Pornography alters brain chemistry and with repeated use actually changes the landscape of the brain in substantial ways. Today, we will discuss the insidious brain chemistry of pornography.
• 8/10/18: The Traumatic Impact of Pornography on Wives – Guest blog by Dr. Peter Kelponis
• 6/02/22: Up Close & Personal with Peter C. Kleponis, Ph.D.
EWTN TV: CROSSING THE GOAL
• The Porn Trap and The Road Back from Porn
EWTN TV: FRANCISCAN UNIVERSITY PRESENTS
• Frequent Guest
EWTN TV: CATHOLIC ANSWERS
• Frequent Guest
• 3/09/23: WCAT TV presents Dr. Peter C. Kleponis – Treatment of Pornography Addiction in Clergy and Seminarians
AVE MARIA RADIO: CATHOLIC CONNECTION WITH TERESA TOMEO – LIVE
• HOUR 2 — 3/14/22: Dr. Peter Kleponis has help for those who are struggling with pornography use
• HOUR 1 – 4/28/22: Dr. Peter Kleponis with help for those struggling with pornography
• HOUR 1 – 3/29/23: Dr. Peter Kleponis with help for those struggling with pornography
RELEVANT RADIO : THE DREW MARIANI SHOW
• HOUR 1 – 9/16/21: Dr. Peter Kleponis tells us how addictions are on the rise in the U.S.
• HOUR 3 – 1/09/23: Dr. Peter Kleponis helps us understand how to heal from abuse and trauma
• HOUR 3- 5/02/23: Dr. Peter Kleponis expounds on what porn use does to its victims, and how we can seek help
RELEVANT RADIO: ON CALL PODCAST WITH WENDY WIESE
• 10/05/17: Pornography
RELEVANT RADIO : MORNING AIR®
• 11/20: Dr. Peter Kleponis is a regular contributor on Morning Air
• 4/23/15: Ken talks with Dr. Peter Kleponis, PhD, author of Integrity Restored: Helping Catholic Families Win the Battle Against Pornography
HOLY SPIRIT RADIO
• 8/02/18: Guest Peter Kleponis – Restoring Trust, A Couples Guide to Getting Past Porn
ARCHANGEL RADIO LIVE HOUR
• 10/31/14: Pornography Addiction: Dr. Peter Kleponis author of Integrity Restored: Helping Catholic Families Win the Battle Against Pornography talked about the battle against pornography addiction.
• 3/09/17 – Episode 12: An Interview with Peter Kleponis of Integrity Restored on Overcoming Addiction
WQPH 89.3FM RADIO
• “Path:” An Interview with Author Peter Kleponis – Restoring Faith, A Couples Guide for Getting Past Porn (2/26/22)
THE CATHOLIC GENTLEMAN PODCAST
• Podcast Episode 2: Hope and Healing from Pornography Addiction with Dr. Peter Kleponis
SALT + LIGHT MEDIA PODCASTS:
• 11/30/19: Author Peter Kleponis helps us understand how to restore trust after a pornography addiction
DISCERNING HEARTS PODCAST
• 10/13/17: Inside the Pages Program
CATHOLIC EXCHANGE ARTICLE
• 3/05/20: Conviction: Where God’s Love and Mercy Intersect by Dr. Peter Kleponis
SALT + LIGHT MEDIA ONLINE ARTICLES :
• Fall 2014: “Roman’ Catholic Apologetics and Other Conversations:” — Dr. Peter Kleponis shows us how to restore our integrity from what he calls a pornography epidemic.
COVENANT EYES ONLINE ARTICLE:
• 11/03/20: “3 Reasons to Fire Your Accountability Partner” — by Dr. Peter Kleponis
THE CATHOLIC BOOKWORM ONLINE ARTICLE:
• 3/21/23: Dr. Peter C. Kleponis on his chapter on the Treatment of Pornography in Clergy and Seminarians
THOSE CATHOLIC MEN ONLINE ARTICLE:
• 6/27/17: “Addiction: It Provides the Feeling of Power. It’s a Lie”— by Dr Peter Kleponis
• 7/12/17: “Pornography Addiction Recovery: Integrity Starts Here” — by Dr. Peter Kleponis
• 5/29/19: “Key Virtues in Overcoming Porn Use” — by Dr. Peter Kleponis
EWTN ONLINE ARTICLE:
• 4/23/12: “Stamping Out Pornography Addiction” — by Dr. Peter Kleponis